Zojirushi NS-LAC05 Rice Cooker comes in white stainless steel color and black stainless steel color that would ideally compliment most of the modern kitchens.
This Korean rice cooker comes with a year of warranty, keep warm function, and MICOM Fuzzy Logic technology that lets it monitor how your rice are coming along as per your requirements, without you having to be on constant alert.
Zojirushi NS-LAC05 Rice Cooker Review
You can try out a surprising range of dishes in this unit, but here are the directions to make white just to give you an idea of how it works:
- Measure the cups of rice that you want to make and wash them very well.
- Put them in the pan and add water the same amount as the number of cups of rice. Wipe off excess water from the pan and put on the lid.
- Set the rice cooker on the white rice settings and push the start button.
- Once, the rice has cooked, let the rest for 15 minutes so that they become fluffy. Since this rice cooker has MICOM technology, this will be automatically taken care off.
- Use the non-stick spatula to give your rice a stir.
**Learn more about “How To Cook Rice In a Rice Cooker”
Zojirushi NS-LAC05 Review
Below we are highlighting in our Zojirushi Rice Cooker LAC05 review for you some of the basic pros and cons that comes with this model.
- Its small size is ideal for small families, of around 2 to 4 members.
- Like all other models, Zojirushi NS LAC05 rice cooker also has a colored LED display with a control panel which makes it really user-friendly
- The compact model will make a compatible kitchen assistant by helping out with your ventures of rice in every possible way. It also requires a minimal space to be stored which can make storing it an easy issue to deal.
- The round spherical inner pot ensures that there is uniform amount of heat reaching throughout the pan. This would ensure consistent results.
- You can use the menu settings to make a large range of recipes, including brown, white and mixed rice, sushi, sweet rice and porridge. The function for quick cooking will get your rice ready to eat in no time. Find here brown rice recipes from Zojirushi.
- It also has a built-in warmer, a delay timer and a series of accessories that include a measuring cup, spatula, and a spatula holder.
- It has a detachable lid that makes clean up very easy after you are finished with the cooking.
- The advance MICOM (micro computerized) technology means that your cooker does all the cooking and adjustments automatically, while you can go around freely without have to worry over how your rice must be doing. Just adjust the type of rice and the timer in the programmable settings and let the cooker do the magic.
- For desired results you HAVE TO you stick to the measuring cup that comes with the rice cooker when you measure the uncooked rice. If the ratios get unbalanced with the water that must be added, you might end up with undesirable results. In case, you lose it or break it, you might end up having your investment wasted since you may no longer use it as efficiently.
- The rice cooker is expensive, especially as it is designed for small families.
Our Zojirushi Rice Cooker LAC05 review is a brief insight to what you can do with your rice cooker and how it works.
This appliance without doubt has expansive boundaries, and can even cook Baked Risotto, Mac and Cheese Style Brown Rice in it by setting the right instructions on the Fuzzy logic control panel.
Though smart and intelligent this appliance might be but you really need to be as smart to handle and utilize all its features well.
For a smaller family, where needs are limited and the model price is high, this rice cooker in not very highly recommended unless you can really afford to have it or you really can’t resist rice!
Scoring out 5
- Ease of use: 3.5
- Quality: 4.5
- Price: 4
- Overall: 4.5
What do you think?
We would love to hear what you liked and maybe not liked about the Zojirushi NS-LAC05 Review above.