The beautiful and compact designs of Tiger Rice Cookers will goad you to display it over the kitchen counters and dedicating a lot of space to it.
These rice cookers come with induction heating systems and MICOM technology that take rice cooking to a new arena.
The Tiger Rice Cooker and Warmer review will give you a deeper insight to cooking with this amazing appliance.
The further reviews of the brand will give you a better idea of the sophisticated rice cooker range by Tiger.
Tiger JNP-S18U Rice Cooker and Warmer Specifications
This rice cooker is the perfect choice for people who want to keep their experience with rice cookers simple with no extra, fancy features.
It comes with a 3 cup,5.5 cup, 8 cup and 10 cup capacities to select from and a non-stick inner pan, with more than one exterior designs to choose from: white, stainless steel gray and lovely flower.
Its robustness and simplicity make the Tiger JNP-S18U Rice Cooker and Warmer one of the best rice cookers in the market.
Advantages & Disadvantages of Tiger JNP-S18U Rice Cooker and Warmer
- It has a thermal function that keeps the rice warm for 12 hours and the rice cooker automatically gets switched to it when the cooking process completes.
- The removable and washable steam vents make the rice cooker clean-up as easy a piece of cake. So when you have cooked your rice and the time comes to take care of the mess, then washing the rice cooker will thankfully not take much of your time and effort.
- The package includes spatula and a measuring cup. These accessories are especially designed according to the use of the rice cooker. You can there make up the rule of measuring only with the cup that comes and relieve yourself of any concern over rice being possibly under cooked or overcooked after that.
- The stainless steel exterior exudes the robustness that the unit contains, while its lovely flower exterior has the prettier outlook.
- As you get hang of the unit, you also try out making soups, stews and curry in this rice cooker and warmer. Only, you must keep track of the time that it takes to cook, etc, because no such settings are available in the cooker.
- You should take care to measure rice with only the cup that comes along, so as not to upset the ratios that the rice cooker works with.
- One-push button feature makes the appliance too simplistic. You might be missing on a lot of technologies and functions that are normally used today. These could make your experience with rice cookers way more convenient.
- The quality is good and durable but with years, it might begin to vent too. The non-stick coating of the inner pan has been reported as coming off after a few years of use, even after the pan was carefully washed.
Over all scoring:
- Design: 3
- Price: 4.5
- Quality: 4
- Ease of use: 5
- Overall: 4
This simple and stylish model can be easily decided upon and bought without much thought, as it is high on quality, pretty on the counter and easy to use. It might seem a little high on your pockets but given the quality and durability, the bucks set off really well, which is clear from the Tiger Rice Cooker and Warmer review.
But as we see, it has no additional functions of other cooking recipes, so if you use it for any other purpose or making complex dishes, you need to be alert full-time to the temperature and time.
You can count on Tiger rice cooker and warmer to be your hassle-free and strong cooking assistant.
Here is “How To Cook Rice In a Rice Cooker“.
What do you think?
We would love to hear what you liked and maybe not liked about the Tiger Rice Cooker and Warmer review above.