The rice cookers are one of their kinds, with chic style and simple multi functions and this make it a good choice for those who do not like to fret over complicated functions and settings.
Alongside, it has MICOM technology and induction heating systems that have evolved the world of conventional rice cooker.
The Tiger Induction Heating Rice Cooker review will help you to decide on the practicality and modernity of the Tiger Rice Cookers.
About Tiger Induction Heating Rice Cooker
The model can make rice for up to 20 people at a time. With its capacity to make 10 cups of rice, multi cooking and steaming options, this Tiger Induction Heating rice cooker can make your life easy as a home make of large family, or an owner of small business. Enjoy perfectly cook light and fluffy rice any time you like, and get the same result every time with one of our best rice cookers.
Why should you buy Tiger Induction Heating Rice Cooker?
- Its induction heating technology allows for even distribution of eat throughout the plate, and that gives you identical results over the rice. This happens through electromagnetic heat conduction through the inner pot instead of only the below surface, and this distributes heat evenly around the pot.
- It has a non-stick ceramic coated inner pan that prevents your rice from scorching at best.
- The inner lid and the steam vent cap are easily detachable and washable. This means that you can easily remove the lid on to a side in order to clean up without bothering to hold it up from one side.
- Thecooking timer lets you set up the limit as to when you want cooker to stop cooking and switch to keep warm mode.
- The multi-functional settings can help you make an inconceivable range of things from stew and chili to even bread! All you need to understand is how to functions this rice cooker and learn its features that can best come with experience.
- The pan on the inner side has a grip handle and this makes the rice cooker easily portable. This feature, coupled with the large capacity, make the rice cooker ideal for picnics and outings with large gatherings.
What are the drawbacks?
- The unit is however, expensive.
- The spatula and measuring cup come along can just sit as a naïve set off for the high price.
- Also, there are Chinese replicas of this original Japanese rice cooker in the market so you should be careful only to buy the original thing.
- It unfortunately does not come with a retractable power cord that is safer and more convenient to have in a rice cooker.
Over all scoring:
- Price: 4
- Quality: 4.5
- Ease of use: 4
- Overall: 4/5
Here is the user manual!
Check out the 5 Dishes You Can Cook with a Rice Cooker!
It is quite evident from this Tiger Induction Heating Rice Cooker review that buying this might cost you more, but its long lasting quality and consistent results might make it a purchase a worthy buy, especially if rice makes the most important part of your family meals every day.
What do you think?
We would love to hear what you liked and maybe not liked about the Tiger Induction Heating Rice Cooker review above.