The TOP rated rice cookers are very stylish and chic, encompass the commercial and domestic needs all alike.
You can find a range of IH pressure type, HP pressure type and digital types in the range by Cuckoo rice cookers.
The round bottom, shiny exteriors and compactness is a definite eye-catcher for everyone. When it comes to innovation and consumer consideration, no other brand can beat Cuckoo.
The Cuckoo CRP-HY1083F Pressure Rice Cooker Reviews might convince you even more completely of the brands worthiness.
Cuckoo CRP-HY1083F Pressure Rice Cooker Specifications
This 110 Watt Korean beauty will have you raving over it for many fair reasons. With its shiny diamond shield exterior, black shine stainless interior and round bottom edges, the Cuckoo pressure rice cooker is an eye catcher on its own.
Top these up with an astounding 10 cup capacity and you have got yourself one of the best stainless steel rice cookers.
Why you should choose Cuckoo CRP-HY1083F Pressure Rice Cooker?
- The capacity allows gracious servings for as many as 10 people to be cooked at a time, which is sufficient for small gatherings too.
- The rice cooker has a voice navigation system that comes in three languages (English, Chinese and Korean). This is to cater to a wider expanse of consumers market globally and make it as user-friendly as possible.
- The stylish and large digital display lets you interact with the machine and adjust the settings you want; choose the duration of cooking from the timer and what you would like to cook from the menu settings: brown rice, white rice, sushi rice, etc. The rice cooker will take care of the rest.
- As your timer goes out, the cooker automatically shifts to Keep Warm so that you can drift your mind off from the cooking and attend to another chore if you must.
- The appliance is equipped with an induction heating that causes electromagnetic thermal induction. Induction heating is safe, quick and efficient and also causes even distribution of heat from all directions in the inner pot.
- The exterior of Cuckoo Pressure Rice Cooker is coated with Diamond Shield Coating while the inner coating is layered with X-Wall Black Shine. These well-coated inner pots are successful as export quality type, and recommended from healthy standards view. Other models come with different types of coating. For example, Cuckoo Electric Pressure Rice Cooker has a Teflon coating over it.
- The company holds strict and advanced quality measures that involve scotch-brite tester and tiger paw testers and these make sure that your product reaches you safe and benefitting from all perspectives.
- The rice cooker has a lot of functions, perhaps more than the user can comprehend any time soon and find practical. So it might be considered by many as an extravagantly unnecessary purchase.
- The price is higher than other available rice cookers in the market.
- The voice translation to English is very poor and so is the CRP-HY1083F Manual badly translated which may make it difficult and annoying for some users to understand.
- Quality: 4.5/5
- Price: 4.5/5
- Ease of use: 3/5
- Overall: 4.5/5
Last Word on Cuckoo CRP-HY1083F Pressure Rice Cooker
Many might consider it expensive, but the amazingly ideal results and the everlasting quality of the rice cooker justify the price you pay for it. An appliance that exudes your priority for a luxurious lifestyle, it’s a must buy that would give a modern look to your kitchen.
We hope that this Cuckoo CRP-HY1083F Pressure Rice Cooker Review will help you make a wise choice when you intend to buy a rice cooker.
What do you think?
We want your feedback!