This Cuckoo rice cooker model is completely made of stainless steel and can cook 10 cups of rice at a time.
It comes in a very compact design that simply adds to its beauty.
The exterior is made up of stainless steel and comes with multifunctional menu settings. Cuckoo CRP-CHSS1009FN Pressure Rice Cooker is an advance one in the range of Cuckoo rice cookers.
Take a look at the best rice cooker reviews to observe the comparisons.
This Cuckoo Pressure Rice Cooker CHSS1009FN review guides you through the pros, cons and a little more information that you need to know when making the purchase.
Cuckoo CRP-CHSS1009FN Rice Cooker Review
- The voice navigation system in three languages (English, Chinese and Korean) is present to assist the vast consumer market at best.
- The inner pot is made X wall Stainless steel. This, along with the stainless steel ventilation pipe means that the consumers’ health and well –being was kept in view when these were chosen over other risky coatings.
- The blue LED screen with a touch selection menu does not only make it a real hi-tech gadget and also fun to use.
- A distinct feature is that on smart NFC or Near Field Communication technology that lets it communicate with other gadgets nearby, but the option is limited for Android users only.
- The cleanup part is also easy as the inner lid is detachable and there are no crevices to delve into while cleaning up the appliance.
- Cuckoo CRP-CHSS1009FN Pressure Rice Cooker is overly priced and even though it is high on quality and technology, most people will probably prefer the cheaper and equally robust alternatives.
- The features are too much for the average user, who might get confused around so many advanced and sophisticated options, and hence prefer a simpler type.
- Language remains a minor problem and although it comes with triple-language navigation, the system initiates from Korean language and it is a little frustrating to find the way though to English voice. The instruction manual is also badly translated and poses a bit of annoyance and uselessness.
- It also takes up considerable foot space on the kitchen counter or in the cabinet, and to make room for it might become a cumbersome task.
Why Choose Cuckoo Rice Cooker?A layman consumer can choose Cuckoo merely because of its flattering designs and credible name.
For the more scrupulous buyer, these are not enough. So there is again a quite intimidating list of functions and technologies that might just convince anyone of the Cuckoo rice cookers being the best. These include the pressure cooking technology that lets the food cook under a steamed vessel.
This function not only saves time and energy by 70%, but also preserves all the nutrients from leaving the vessel and steams your rice.
It also maintains the taste of the rice and kills the harmful bacteria in food. In these ways, choosing Cuckoo is best from a health perspective.
Over-all scoring out of 5
- Ease of Use: 4
- Quality: 4.5
- Design: 5
- Price: 4
- Overall: 4.5
Also check out 15 Surprising Things You Can Make in a Rice Cooker for some fun!
Cuckoo has all next generation state of the art technologies that are needed for it to compete in the very competitive rice cooker industry. Apart from its high-tech facility, what make it distinct is extremely chic and modern exteriors that can adorn any kitchen exterior.
The price is definitely high, but you might consider it worth a buy if you are up for the flawless, next generation experience. The Cuckoo Pressure Rice Cooker CHSS1009FN review has thereby guided you through all the aspects that you needed to know when buying the rice cooker.